DentalConnect On Demand Webinar: What’s the Role of a Data Protection Officer?
The General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act require Dental practices carrying out NHS treatment to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
With the help of our Master DPO, Caroline Farnaby, on 7 November 2018 we examined:
- What qualifications / experience does a DPO need?
- What is the role of a DPO (the official view)?
- (Real life) A day / month in the life of a DPO
- Assigning DPO roles to staff – what to consider
- Outsourcing DPO responsibilities – what to consider
The discussion lasted a little over 20 minutes with some questions at the end from attendees – raising a couple of interesting points.
To access the On Demand recording – click here